Cyber Security Analyst L2Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Cybersecurity Analyst L2 is a member of Incident & Response Team in an international context of Cyber Defense Center. The team has to implement and maintain new technologies and tools aimed at security for Worldline’s defence. Investigate and Response to Security Incidents and update Playbooks to counter latest Threat Scenarios and Attack Methods.
- You will perform incident triage and investigation using the available tools and technologies leveraging your our experience and knowledge;
- You propose improvements to the Usecases and Alerts based on observervation during your day-to-day activities;
- You will cooperate with other Cyber Defense teams as well with other IT delivery teams, l share information and IOC;
- You will perform Incident Response activities, document the incident actions, detections and leassons learned;
- You contribute to the development of new UseCases and Alerts for the existing and new technologies and tools.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You've got knowledge of Security frameworks like Mitre Attack Framework, Cyber KillChain. You understand the methods and tactics used by attackers.
- Ability to independently perform incident investigations and response to mitigate and eradicate the threat;
- Basic knowledge of different OS, network technologies (VPN, FW, GW, etc.)
- You have previous experience with technologies: SIEM, EDR, SOAR, AV, Proxy.
- 3 years experience in similar roles as part of SOC or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid.
On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your
- Annual Bonus
- A competitive salary package
- Plus the local benefits including private medical care, meal vouchers, work from home allowance, etc.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com