Gestionnaire administratif RHApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Worldline is establishing new department in our Shared Service Center in Bucharest and we are looking for positive and enthusiastic persons to join our fast growing HR team.
As an HR generalist you will work in a new international team and be responsible for employee data management, reporting, comp & ben and others HR processes.
- Being responsible to process the HR transactions in HR tools via ticketing systems.
- Responsible for all pre-Onboarding activities: pre-employment; update of the HR management system, delivery of documents, etc)
- Personnel administration: updating and managing the employment contracts, personnel files; ensuring compliance of HR documents with local legislation; advising employees on queries related to personnel data.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders
- Responsible for probationary period process
- HR data: maintaining up to date the data in the HR systems
- Reporting: preparing of periodic external and internal reports, HR dashboard
- Support the implementation of various local and/or global HR and/or employee related initiatives.)
Who Are We Looking For
We look for organized and enthusiastic persons. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Junior experience in HR filed (end to end) or customer service will be appreciated with a focus on data administration.
- Full professional fluency in English et Francais a second language will be a plus.
- Experience with ticketing tools and HR tools will be appreciated.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, focus on solutions
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to prioritize task
- Good organizational skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Team player and fast learner
- Bachelor degree
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.