HR Generalist with FrenchApply Now
Worldline is establishing new department in our Shared Service Center in Bucharest and we are looking for positive and enthusiastic persons to join our fast growing HR team.
As an HR generalist you will work in a new international team and be responsible for employee data management, reporting, comp & ben and others HR processes.
- Being responsible to process the HR transactions in HR tools via ticketing systems.
- Responsible for all pre-Onboarding activities: pre-employment; update of the HR management system, delivery of documents, etc)
- Personnel administration: updating and managing the employment contracts, personnel files; ensuring compliance of HR documents with local legislation; advising employees on queries related to personnel data.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders
- Responsible for probationary period process
- HR data: maintaining up to date the data in the HR systems
- Reporting: preparing of periodic external and internal reports, HR dashboard
- Support the implementation of various local and/or global HR and/or employee related initiatives.)
Who Are We Looking For
We look for organized and enthusiastic persons. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Junior experience in HR filed (end to end) or customer service will be appreciated with a focus on data administration.
- Full professional fluency in English and French
- Experience with ticketing tools and HR tools will be appreciated.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, focus on solutions
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to prioritize task
- Good organizational skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Team player and fast learner
- Bachelor degree
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Annual performance bonus
- Work from home allowance
- Meal vouchers, gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Private Medical Care
- Life Insurance
- Full access to the “LinkedIn Learning” platform
- Access to Bookster library and Wellbeing platform
- 1 free day for your birthday