Information Security Officer (W/M)Apply Now
Date posted 05/03/2023 Location Bucuresti | Romania Company Worldline
- Lead the security communication, training and awareness program (including phishing tests campaigns, webinars, bulletins, cyber month, ad-hoc awareness sessions, etc.);
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Group Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Participate in the Security reporting (top management, Corporate Social Responsibility,...)
- Monitor compliance with local and industry specific regulations (PCI DSS, ISO27001, ..) and participate in internal or external audits
- Advice and provide guidance to team members
- Provide support in the definition and execution of the Group Security Roadmap actively contributing to achieve annual Security Objectives.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good communications and training skills and strong knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Technical background with a solid understanding of security concepts and practical usage.
- Proactively seeks to improve security processes and implements best in class solutions, raising security awareness and overall security measures.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction remotely, adjusting to changing priorities, circumstances and personal interaction styles.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- You will be able to develop your skill in multiple fields: coding, statistics, economy
- Competitive salary