Junior Financial ControllerApply Now
Junior Financial Controller
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and #4 worldwide. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, innovative, process driven colleague to join our team.
You will be responsible to ensure timely, accurate and insightful financial reporting in close relationship with the operational unit and its management.
In addition, you will be supporting the team with multiple tasks (master data creation, intercompany reconciliations, PO monitoring etc.).
- You prepare monthly close package, perform detailed variance analysis on the reported financial information, and research and investigate any significant fluctuations
- You support all planning activities as required
- You run closing procedures and monthly management reporting
- You perform reviews and reconciliations on reported figures to ensure consistency and integrity of information
- Prepare specific and ad-hoc reports for financial reporting
- You perform masterdata activities & offer support cross GBL as required
- You collaborate when reporting with Accounting, Controlling, Treasury and other teams as required
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a Master degree in accounting, finance, business management, economics
- You have profound experience in a controlling, audit positions or as Corporate finance specialist (2-3 years) or solid experience in accounting
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills, with the and ability to make conclusive summary
- Good time management and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
- You are dynamic, agile and positive, with a proactive mind
- You are result oriented and focus on quality of delivery
- Ability to communicate and interact in matrix / multi country environment
- Good knowledge of SAP and BI tool, good Excel competency
- Your English is at very good level
Perks & Benefits
If you join us, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary package
- Work from home allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Free private medical services
- 21 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com