Security Incident and Crisis ExpertApply Now
The core competence of Worldline is our digital infrastructure, the basis for all our products and solutions. It is through our Technology and Operations units, where Group Security is present, that we fulfil our promise to the customer. Here is where transactions are being processed via state-of-the-art platforms and data centers and the future of payments is being prepared.
Reporting to Worldline head of Cyber Expertise, our Security Incident and Crisis Expert proactively leads group security events and incidents to reduce their impact and avoid system compromises. The successful candidate will understand at a functional level: Security monitoring, threat analysis, trend analysis, function of security devices and incident investigation process across the enterprise in collaboration with our Business Lines and Cyber Defense operational teams.
The Security Incident and crisis Manager will be proficient in documenting processes across Security disciplines. He / She will be responsible for managing Security Crises Group-wide and must be able to dialogue, create links and coordinate with all players in the company.
- Develop and manage documentation of security incident response processes.
- Monitor and coordinate security incidents at Group level and communicate updates to leadership.
- Manage emergency patch process for critical vulnerabilities and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Organize Security Problem management with all Business Lines.
- Manage Cyber Security Crises as part of overall Worldline Crisis process.
- Define and test major cyber incident scenarios to prevent future incidents.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and prioritize high-priority tasks for resolution.
- Ability to understand technical topics related to technical teams and effectively present to management level executives.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in incident, threat, and vulnerability management.
- Motivation and passion for improving security processes, implementing best-in-class solutions, and raising awareness through effective communication strategies.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.