Threat Intel security analystApply Now
Threat Intelligence Security Analyst
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
For our IT Security team in Europe we are looking for an enthusiastic person who will be in charge of the following important and challenging information security activities:
The Threat Intelligence Security Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and disseminating threat intelligence information to protect the organization from cyberattacks. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cyber threats, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
You’ll be part of dedicated team for Threat Intelligence investigation located in Europe.
- Gather and analyze threat intelligence information from a variety of sources, including open source, dark web, and proprietary data.
- Develop and maintain threat intelligence reports that provide insights into emerging threats and adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Communicate threat intelligence information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with other security teams to develop and implement threat mitigation strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cyber threats and trends.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in threat intelligence or a related field.
- Strong understanding of cyber threats, including malware, phishing, and social engineering.
- Experience with threat intelligence tools and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Evolve in one of the most enthousiatic domain on security
- Work in a cross cultural environement
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com