Workforce ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The Workforce Management unit (WFM) is a key actor within our Worldline company, supporting the various operational units develop their Sourcing needs with a mix of optimized Sourcing solutions, ensuring efficiency, competitiveness and margin profitability.
As an experienced, organized and process-driven Project Manager/PMO, you are willing to join our WFM community to support actively our ways of working, accompany and deploy excellent innovate solutions to support continuously the business’s sourcing challenges. You will also be responsible for core workforce and resource management processes to establish the best staffing approaches for our company. You develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement maintaining quality standards of satisfaction, efficiency, and performance.
• Supervision of WFM for a Business Line (as a Single Point of Contact) – Global Support Functions
- Support the business on an on-going basis for staffing needs by providing staffing solutions for different delivery / project environments, by finding either internal or external resources via internal mobility, recruitment of own staff or subcontractors
- Ensure RAB process is followed accurately in the business line, as well as identifying and relaying optimisation opportunities linked to the workforce as well as ensuring requests are in line with budget/headcount
- Operate the Resource Approval Board (RAB): request sanity check before coming to the RAB, efficient request approval process
- Develop in depth knowledge of WFM Tools: MyHR (Success Factors)
- Continuously supporting predictive analysis on sourcing capabilities
• Collaborative support within a community of Workforce Managers to define and accompany the WFM transformation program, working closely with project sponsors, special advisors/WFM Taskforce, multi-functional teams, and Group Workforce Management to implement new challenges
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 4+ years in project management role
- Excellent communication, time management, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, autonomous working practices, and willing to learn
- Outstanding working knowledge of change principles and performance evaluation processes in a complex and multi-cultural environment
- Clear communicator and persuasive influencer at all organisational levels
- Experience of change in fast moving and rapidly changing organisation
- Ability to prioritise and focus on key operational deliverables and activities as well as manage business stakeholders
- You have proven knowledge of SuccessFactors HR tools along with excellent Excel skills
- You have proficient data management skills and eager to support good reporting practice
- Excellent English language skills are required
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. The WFM unit is a transversal unit within Worldline, capitalizing on humans, and contributing to various strategic transformation programs for much profitable, flexible and sustainable sourcing evolution.
On top of that, you will also:
• Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
• Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
• A competitive salary package
• Plus the local benefits including private medical care, meal vouchers, Work from home allowance, etc.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.