Customer Experience ExpertApply Now
Customer Experience Expert
WorldLine’s head quarter is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For our office in Buenos Aires, we are in search of a highly motivated Customer Experience Expertwho will make a significant contribution to our growth strategy.
The Customer Experience Expert is responsible for the operational relationship of customers. He/she is involved in the day to day customers operations providing technical support and training on the use of WorldLine systems and functionalities.
- Resolve Customers Technical questions in accordance with service levels
- Manage Customer configurations changes when requested
- Provide customized training & documentation for Customers
- Interact with other areas when Level 2 support is needed
- Keep day to day contact with customers
- Send timely and accurate announcements to clients on operational delays and issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- IT related Bachelor’s Degree or Business Administration with IT knowledge (Or Studying)
- Strong international affinity and experience in the payment industry is a plus.
- The ideal candidate possesses a clear understanding of Internet technologies
- Client oriented and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work effectively with clients, vendors and technical staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are critical to success.
- Able to work independently
- Take ownership
- Nice to have knowledge in XML, SQL , Advance Excel, Databases
- Spanish, English, Portuguese(Nice to have)