Product OwnerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
As a Product Owner you will work on our payment applications, mainly oriented to the Petrol sector. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
- You work under an Agile framework with a SCRUM team, developing the best communication with stakeholders and team members.
- You capture initiatives together with the commercial area, assess ideas on their business value and functional feasibility.
- You split initiatives into epics, refine them, and create user stories.
- You manage the backlog of the product, aligned with customer requirements, technical debt and general strategies of the company.
- You establish priorities for incidents, technical developments, compliance topics, continous improvement, and new features.
- Your aim is to achieve products under Worldline standards, ensuring quality, scalability, and security standards.
- You create, maintain and deliver relevant documentation and functional knowledge on the product component you own, in such a way that they can support the team-work efficiently.
- You seek alignment with other staff (Product Owners, Project Manager, Release Manager, Team leads...), to safeguard cross-squad activities and manage their dependencies to accomplish the product roadmap and its release plans.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline relevant for the position.
- Experience as Product Owner in Agile environments (+3 years). Project Manager role will also be taken into account.
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively process and structure large amounts of information.
- Ability and experience to take decisions and promote them.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels in the organization, with customers and third parties.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools: JIRA and Confluence.
- Language skills: Spanish and English required (both oral and written). Spanish native, English B2/C1.
- Not strictly necessary, but desirable:
- experience within the Payments industry or Petrol vertical will be a plus
- knowledge about security standards (PCI-DSS).
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Enjoy remote work: between 50 and 100%.
- Enjoy flexible working hours: we do not work on Friday afternoons! Intensive work day from June 16th to August 31st .
- Enjoy wide range of training through our eLearning platforms (Linkedin Learning, Percipio, Speex, Cross Knowledge).
- Specific training, both technical and managerial (Dockers, Management 3.0, Scrum, Jetpack Compose, Design thinking, ...).
- Join the Worldline Global Expert Community: we organize events where experts share their technological achievements.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com