Senior Executive ReconciliationApply Now
Sr Executive - Reconciliation
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their carriers. Together, we shape the evolution.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking employment to advance their careers while collaborating with a highly motivated and dynamic team. The reconciliation process involves comparing transaction reports and activities to assist management in generating Management Information System (MIS) reports. Additionally, it entails converting transactions into accounting forms, thereby aiding banks in maintaining accurate internal general ledgers.
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly Nodal Accounts entries, receipt of funds settlements of Aggregators banks, balancing, Cash Position / flow, reconciliation, and verification.
- Ensure Accounts are managed as per the defined process and procedures with right documentation. And Responsible for handling multiple queries related to Accounting & Reconciliation reports etc.
- Monitor daily objects and processing within settlement time frame to ensure no financial loss. Ensure that Bank’s Compliance and Regulatory procedures are followed.
- Handling all the queries and participate in discussions with solution/development teams till closure. And Provide guidance in developing and maintaining procedures for product/process implementation, compliance/data integrity programs of associations, monitor and control financial processes.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of Nodal bank Management, financial processes and reconciliation, which achieve business objectives and optimize the daily process .
- Ensure the transactions are processed as per the unit’s SLA and Manage Monthly MIS and Reconciliation reporting within the timelines.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with
passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Minimum of 4 Years of experience in handling the Nodal account management and Reconciliation
- Good in accounting knowledge and BRS.
- Sound knowledge of handling various types of fees that are levied by Interchanges i.e. Visa/MasterCard and Rupay
- Sound knowledge on POS/ECOM Acquiring products, payment gateways, aggregator models etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),Good analytical thinking/ interpersonal skills.
- Client communication and management, People Management skills
- Strong knowledge on MS Office tools, MIS reporting and analysis
- Effective decision making power & conflict handling
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- wellness programmes which may increase your job satisfaction and performance.
- Company creating an employee recognition and reward program, employees do great work every day, and they deserve to be recognized for it.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.