FX ManagerApply Now
As an FX Manager you are responsible for securing, maintaining and growing the foreign exchange business within Digital Commerce organization. This means working closely with Sales and the merchants with a business mindset, offering the best in class solution for their payment processing needs based on the product offering Worldline can achieve. This role includes data extraction and data enrichment, but also be part of the strategy of the FX solutions withing the company. The FX Manager will assess the merchants' transactions currencies, find improvement opportunities, discuss and negotiate rates with merchants to allow the Digital Commerce Consulting Services team generate merchant engagement and business growth.
• Grow the currency conversion business withing the organization.
• Represent the FX Team in merchant meetings, understanding the business offering and being able to define and support commercial decisions.
Deliverables / Tasks
• Work together with Payment Performance, Product, Sales and FinOps teams to identify the product gaps and work towards its resolution
• Prepare and lead data workshops
• Present Worldline's solutions to merchants, and closing the business negotiations both upstream (providers) and downstream (merchants).
• Use data in a smart way to find business opportunities.
Signs of Success
• FX business growth based on upsells and new business
• Generation of new FX related revenue streams for the organization.
• Commercial mindset, with a consultative approach
• Proactive, strong communication (written) & presenting (verbal) skills
• Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail
• At least educated to bachelor level, or relevant internal experience
• Experience in the payment / e-commerce / banking industry is essential, experience with a PSP is preferred
• Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages (spanish/portuguese) are a plus