Service Desk Agent- Night ShiftsApply Now
Service Desk Analyst- Night Shifts
Working hours are 4 on 4 off 8 pm – 8 am.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you have experience in the helpdesk, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process-driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- To respond to inbound technical helpdesk tickets and answer inbound technical helpdesk calls within the agreed targeted timescales
- Provide the best possible standard of customer service ensuring regular progress updates and effective communication on ticket resolution
- To assist the merchant/customer with a resolution using the Ingenico tools provided, and to ensure that these tools are effectively managed and updated
- To follow the correct path of escalation where assistance or referral is required, and to be accountable for the result of your own actions or decisions
- To provide the best possible attendance and reliability, whilst showing flexibility with working hours and workloads
Signs of success
- Technical Knowledge - Proficient use of technical systems to resolve service requests
- Quality - Conversations (Verbal & Written)
- Reduction in Complaints & Escalations
- RFT (Right First Time) – Ensuring our customers get a great experience
- Tickets being managed within Customer SLA
Skills we can’t do without:
- Able to communicate with customers, internal and external, through written medium and on the telephone in a professional manner relaying technical detail in a straight forward and easy to understand way
- Able to work in a team environment and work to the technical helpdesk targets and objectives
- Ability to analyse problems and suggest solutions using “problem solving” tools provided
- Able to manage own workloads
- Ability to be flexible and work to changing priorities demanded by the customer requirements
- Able to deliver high levels of Accuracy and Quality in both problem resolution and root cause analysis
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.