Security Engineer analystApply Now
For the international Threat Intel, Vulnerability Assessment & Pentest team we are looking for a Security engineer / Security Analyst.
Position of vacancy (where will you be working)
Division Group Security, Cyber Defense Center(CDC) - Vulnerability assessment, threat intelligence and pentest team
Division objective :
We are a transversal department that provides Security Services for entire Worldline group worldwide
CDC analyses, monitors and maintains security systems, applications and processes, solves occurring security incidents and problems throughout the IT infrastructure and takes care of execution and realization of operational security tasks .
This all leading to demonstrable and sustainable adequate secure systems, applications and processes. CDC is facilitating and ensuring a secure and policy-compliant IT environment.
Team objective (Vulnerability assessment, Pentesting and Threat Intelligence):
Performs the Worldline group operational vulnerability assessment, divided in multiple domains: Vulnerability scans, pentest, threat intelligence, bug bounty management, Redteam activities management,…; Goal of the team is to find security weaknesses before someone else find it for us !
What will be your job? To be a vulnerability/threat hunter !
- Be part of an international team finding vulnerabilities & threats.
- Perform pentest activities (internal pentest) and organize external pentest with suppliers.
- Be part as an active member regarding Redteaming/Purpleteaming activities performed internally.
- Participate in the threat intelligence investigations.
- Organize and follow the bug bounties projects.
- Provide security support for technical part to ISMS.
- Participate to international alignment and standardization workshops.
- Plan, install and run of IT-Security infrastructure tools like SCAN APPLIANCES, security tools,…
- Create and maintain process descriptions, documentation.
- Support and participate to audits with information, reports and documents.
What do you have to offer?
- General requirements:
- Security knowledge (preferably with a certification)
- Fluent in English (talking and writing as we are an international team)
- Communication skills and ability to manage small projects;
- Independent worker but also a team player.
- Most important : Security mindset.
- Must haves:
- Linux system knowledge or Windows knowledge; incl. basic commands
- Network knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of vulnerabilities and hacking skills
What do we offer in return?
- You will work in an international context with a small, skilled, and wonderful team.
- We will give you the opportunity to work on various and complex topics & tools, best in the market, for the leader in payment for Europe.
- We will build together the future of security for our company.
- And a lot of other advantages...(including individual development plan, training, holidays,...)