Project Manager (m/f/d) Account PaymentsApply Now
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its dedication to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with balanced, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, encouraging their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.worldline.com
For our Center Account Payments in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as Project Manager (m/f/d)!
You can expect:
- A future-proof working environment in the international payments area of a growing company with exciting tasks in technologically fast paced future
- A dynamic and comprehensive environment with all the personal development opportunities of a multinational corporation
- A proactive interdisciplinary exchange with colleagues from other areas is exactly your case
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home as well as 30 days of vacation ensure your work-life balance
Your tasks include:
- Definition, introduction and implementation of standardized project management processes
- Planning and coordination of existing projects and resource management
- Cross-departmental contact with managers and partners throughout the company to control project expectations
- Ensure and subsequently control the formal completion of the projects
- Creation of planned and updated project reports and short reports, including cost breakdowns and summaries
- Coordination of administrative processes using internal tools on a global level
- University degree in business administration, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the area of Project Management or in the planning and further development of project activities
- You are no stranger to everyday work in an interface position combined with communicative strength
- Familiar with financial services, preferably in national and international payment transactions
- Methodological knowledge in project management, e.g. according to PRINCE2, as well as agile working methods
- Business proficient English and very good German language skills, both spoken and written
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all people from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.