Product Manager API & integrationsApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are enthusiastic about APIs, SDKs and webhooks, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. This is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
The Product Management department within Worldline’s Merchant Services develops and manages our Global Online Payments product portfolio. The Online Connectivity team focusses on the user experience related to the integration into our platforms. We work closely with various teams and stakeholders to improve and extend our API, SDK, online checkout, self-service solutions, and the related documentation.
As a Product Manager API, SDKs and webhooks you will define the API integration solution used by large global brands such as AliExpress, Electronic Arts and Air France-KLM.
In this role you will shape our existing and future product portfolio and help shape the future of online payments. You are instrumental in defining the future of our API integration solution within Worldline.
Our API and related SDKs allow our clients and partners to process payments on our platform and perform related transactions. Next to the API our clients and partners depend on our webhook notifications to inform them of relevant events regarding their transactions. Our integration solutions are used daily by global top brands to process their payments.
The API you will mostly be working on is the Connect API. More information can be found at:
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You make sure our APIs and related SDKs are best in class and our integration solutions provide the best user experience
- You will manage the lifecycle of our main API, from inception, design, validation with developers, development, go-live and continuous improvement
You participate in the refinement of new integration related improvements
- You work closely with various stakeholders, like product managers, UX Designers, product owners and developers
- You extend and improve our brand through the products you are responsible for
- You align your work with other API, SDK and webhook stakeholders and experts in other teams
Signs of success
- You use real-user feedback from the developer community to improve the API, SDKs, webhooks and related documentation on a continuous basis
- You continuously launch improvements that increase the user experience (UX) and the usefulness of the API, SDKs, webhooks, and related documentation successfully
- You are seen at the go-to-person regarding API integration related matters
- You are an active member of the API community @ Worldline
- You collaborate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- You can explain the solutions to non-technical people in a way that gets them exited
- You follow industry trends related to APIs, SDKs, webhooks and payment integration
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have 1-5 years of experience as a product manager responsible for an API
- You have experience in creating APIs, accompanying SDKs, webhooks and related documentation that are highly appreciated by developers
- You are obsessed with long term usability of API integration solutions
- You are obsessed with delivering quality and do not accept “this is good enough”
- You have experience is working with Scrum teams and tools like Jira, Confluence
- You are adaptable to a changing environment and see this as a positive challenge
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands
- You can have a contract for 32 – 40 hours per week
Skills we’d like:
- You have experience with managing a technical integration product
- You have experience with coding integrations using SDKs
- You have experience bringing people together to create solutions
- You have experience related to handling of data in the context of privacy regulation
- You have experience working in a FinTech environment
- You have relentless drive to always seek improvements in user experience
- You have experience explaining APIs, SDKs and webhooks in a clear and fun manner
- Flexible working hours so you can adapt to your personal circumstances
- Flexible working from home agreement
- You’ll have unlimited access to our own online university and a range of external personal development platforms.
- You will join an international and culturally diverse environment
- Work in a fun, innovative and growing team
- Be part of our journey on shaping the future of payments!
Our office is based in Hoofddorp very close to Amsterdam. We pay for your commute when working from the Worldline office.