Product Manager Gaming and DigitalApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a enthusiastic and skilled Product Manager, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and most of all grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. This is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for merchants and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
The Product Management department within Worldline’s Merchant Services develops and manages our Global Online Payments product portfolio. The team focusses on the user experience of our merchants and the end consumer. We work closely with various teams and stakeholders to improve and extend amongst others our payment capabilities, BI solutions and online checkout. Our solutions are used daily by global top brands including many of the leading gaming and digital companies.
Professionalism, ambition, speed, agility, and open communication are characteristics of the department. The team is highly international, and the working language is English.
In this new role as Product Manager Gaming and Digital you represent the Gaming and Digital merchant and the end consumer’s needs. With your industry knowledge, you create a vision, strategy, and roadmap that reflects these needs.
You do this by following the latest trends, visit merchants and conference and create requirements for our platforms with the goal to further improve and remain a leading provider.
What a typical day will look like for you:
• You actively co-create of long-term strategic plans to make sure worldline remains a key player in the gaming and digital industry
• You follow the latest industry news developments and adjust our plans where needed to make sure we stay on top of our game.
• You will work collaboratively together with engineers, product teams, sales, marketing and other stakeholders, to identify and fulfill the market needs
• You translate your ideas into clear requirements for the PO and development teams. This goes further than putting them on Confluence / Jira. You explain why we are doing these and motivate the development team and stakeholders.
• You have at least three years of experience in a Product Management role
• You have an analytics mindset and
• You experience working in or with the gaming and or digital industry
• You feel comfortable talking to clients, convincing stakeholders and making other people enthusiastic about your ideas
• It’s a plus if you consider yourself a gamer and / or digital native
• You can work independently as well as within a team
• You are adaptable to a changing environment and see this as a positive challenge
• You have good communication skills in English
• You are eligible to work in the Netherlands
• You are available 32 – 40 hours a week
• You will join an international and culturally diverse environment
• Your work will shape our existing and future products!
• Work in a fun, innovative and growing team
• Flexible working hours so you can adapt to your personal circumstances
• Flexible working from home agreement
• You’ll have unlimited access to our own online university and a range of external personal development platforms.
• Be part of our journey on shaping the future of payments!