APEX & VisualForce DeveloperApply Now
APEX & VisualForce Developer
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled APEX & VisualForce Developerwho has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company!We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents software according to Client's systems quality standards, policies, and procedures.
- Analyses business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string, and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with Project Manager to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Previous experience with Financial Force / ERP / Financial Software /Financial Applications/ Financial Management Platforms / interface with Finance Dept or Finance Projects essential
- Strong Financial Force software development Experience
- Experienced in writing and debugging Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Integration, Visual force and force.com API
- Experience creating API's force.com
- Experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Solid understanding of the FinancialForce data model and relationships between objects
- Deep knowledge in both declarative (Workflows, Approval Processes, Validation Rules) and programmatic, Customer/centric ERP experience, knowledge of Financial force.com or Financial System/Software.
- Domains: Account Receivable, Account Payable, Reporting , Procurement / Inventory
- Experience in Java, C+ or OO Language / Programming
- Experience in Lightning component framework and visual force.
- Prior experience with Agile & BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) preferred.
- Experience supporting Salesforce/Financial Force in an operational environment in DevOps model.
Skills we’d like:
- Nice to have experience in Service Cloud and Field Service Previous experiences with development of APEX Triggers and Classes.
- SFDC Certifications desirable
- Platform 1 Developer ( can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex and Visualforce )
- Platform 2 Developer ( advanced programmatic capabilities of the Salesforce Platform and data modelling to develop complex business logic and interface )
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.