Associate Consultant- Testing (Quality Assurance)Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Developer who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company! Come and meet the team that is migrating Worldline into the future using cutting-edge technologies adapted to the modern world of payment for large financial flows: the Acquirer Hub.
If you join our Acquirer Hub team, you will become part of the DevOps cultural and technicalchange at Worldline, owning changes from dev to prod, by developing a set of scalable andfault-tolerant microservices that significantly shorten the time to market of our applicationfeatures. Quality is a key part of the delivery. Test design and automation is part of your day to day responsibility.
- Identify key system and acceptance testing to be selected to a release regression test set
- Support and improve the architecture of the automation framework
- Lead and control the development of E2E test specifications
- Execute and report at weekly and monthly basis the status of our platform on the different environments
- Support developers and other QA team members in creating new automated scripts
- Ensure coding standards and logical design patterns are respected
- Provide constant input to Product Owners & Developers to improve test coverage
- Be responsible of the test tool implementation, investigate and / or perform integrations with complementary tools
- Manage test automation source code using GIT version control system
- Will Logs exploration (with Kibana and Grafana or similar tools)
- Create automated builds using continuous integration and deployment tool such as Bamboo
- You will have a strong involvement in defining test strategy for testing products
- Execute, maintain and enhance the regression test suite
- Supporting different projects and product testing with constant new developments in sight
- Test automation solution integration with DevOps tools
- Have Experience of agile testing in Scrum/Kanban, under BDD
- Have Knowledge about different Software Delivery Lifecycle
Who Are We Looking For
We look for someone wo is accurate with affinity for data relations who dreams of Excel and reporting. People with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- 4+ Years of relevant experience
- You should have experience in below given skills/Technologies:
- Agile, Java 11+, GIT, Maven, Cassandra, Junit5, CDI
- Good to have Knowledge of : JAX-RS, Open API, Apache Kafka,Puppet, Amazon S3 API, ELK stack, Grafana, Unix, Docker
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.