Business AnalystApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.If you are a highly skilled Business Analyst who has a creative mind and is passionate about high quality delivery, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Being responsible for gathering user needs for our financial and payment systems and converting these into actionable development activities
- Lead the implementation of your solutions in collaboration with the software development teams and wider business functions
- Gain and utilise a thorough understanding of our existing solutions in order to define modifications and expansions to them
- Lead creation of solutions to customer requests from concept, through development and on to maintenance
- Collaborate with clients throughout projects, including occasional client visits
- Define future product strategy with stakeholders
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have significant experience in the business analysis and/or software development field
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are organized and skilled in time-management
- You are very accurate and demonstrate high attention to detail
- You have sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in English, oral and written.
- You have relevant domain experience in finance and payments systems
- You have a degree in software engineering, computer science or similar field
- You have experience with FinancialForce and SalesForce platforms
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.