Consultant - Delivery - DevOps engineerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. We are evolving our local fast-moving DevOps teams into a distributed setting together with WGS India with the objective to strengthen our DevOps capacity with versatile and skilled DevOps engineers located in India working together with colleagues in Sweden.
- The DevOps engineer role includes all activities/roles in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) plus IT Service Operations and Control, there is no handover of result to other teams, “If you build it, you also run it!”
- You are versatile and able to adapt to whatever is needed to reach your DevOps team’s committed objectives, in addition to securing world-class 24/7/365 IT service operations with 99.99% uptime of the team’s IT Service catalogue.
- You will eventually be part of a 24/7/365 on-call rotating support function ready to act on incidents should they occur.
- As an appreciated member of a CATECH high-performing DevOps team, you are expected to always aim for an outstanding team morale by setting your team first, demonstrate high-level trust for one another, engage in constructive conflicts, commit to decisions, hold yourself and your peers accountable of your actions and focus on our collective and individual results.
- Ability to travel a few times per year to Worldline offices in Europe
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Very strong development experience with Python , Java, Java script,React
- Hands-on development using AWS services
- Shoukld have experience in Infrastructure as Code
- Strong grasp of software design principles and patterns
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Strong experience in DevOps principles and CI/CD pipeline especially on cloud
- Strong experience in integration concepts – API design, REST and SOAP principles, message based mechanism, authentication and authorisation models
- Product based mindset to software development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Ability to make decision, provide direction, manage stakeholders, influence outcome, identify risks/issues, manage technology debts, share knowledge, collaborate, create content, and mentor developers
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.