JAVA ArchitectApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Java Architect who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company!We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Technical analysis of the existing functionalities (both systems)
- Technical analysis of the current state, future readiness and overlap of competing components
- Conception of the technological foundation for multiple value streams based on a shared component portfolio
- Draw up a common architecture by defining the components which are best suited to the functional and technological constraints
- Setup of a technical evolution roadmap for the future platform
- Accompany the change process to lift synergies
- Involvement in customer projects for demand management and design
- Lead of dedicated projects
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Education qualifications: University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary), or equivalent background knowledge and experience.
- Experience in IT development on various projects (client, server and cloud based services)
- Experience in defining IT services over different service layer like Presentation Layer, Data Base, Network and Security environments
- Genuine experience of middleware development and of its related issues
- Command of the various architectural paradigms
- Command of UML modeling
- Up-to-date technological knowledge
- Cloud architecture (AWS, Openshift & Kubernetes, Docker)
- Rest-based service architectures
- JEE (JBoss / Wildfly)
- JEE Spring
- OAuth & OpenID Connect, Keycloak
- Akka, Apache Kafka, Aerospike
- Oracle & Mongo DB
- Networking knowledge (IPSec, VPNSSL, Websocket)
- At least 8 years' experience in development on various projects
- Language skills: English and German
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.