Lead Consultant- Delivery (Cloud Developer)Apply Now
We are looking for Full stack Developer/Engineer to produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
GCM Level: GCM 6
Relevant experience :10 to 15 years
Education: Bachelors [B.E/MCA] or equivalent
- Very strong development experience with Java 8+, Springboot, microservices, cloud, Kubernetes, SQL database persistence framework like JPA, Hibernate, OWASP security principles & PCA/DSS standards
- Ability to unit test and write secure efficient code
- Strong grasp of software design principles and patterns
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Strong experience in DevOps principles and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in any test automation tools and development metrics
- Experience in enterprise web platform development with high volume and transactions.
- Strong experience in integration concepts – API design, REST and SOAP principles, message based mechanism, authentication and authorisation models
- Good experience in any one of application server such as JBoss, WebSphere
- Experience in any database technologies such Oracle, PostGres, NoSQL database. Also data modelling and writing complex SQLs.
- Experience in tools such as Git, Maven, JIRA, confluence etc.
- Product based mindset to software development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Ability to make decision, provide direction, manage stakeholders, influence outcome, identify risks/issues, manage technology debts, share knowledge, collaborate, create content, and mentor developers
Nice to have Skills:
- Good grasp of security best practices
- Understanding of domestic and cross border payments concepts Ex: SEPA and SWIFT
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.