Manager - Recurring PaymentsApply Now
Manager - Recurring Payments
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The role of a Manager in Service Delivery is overseeing the processes related to recurring payments within an organization. This includes ensuring timely and accurate processing of mandates , transactions and settlements, handling any issues or discrepancies, and providing support to customers or clients regarding their various arrangements signed up with us.
- Manage and lead Back-Office operations and Customer Service for Electronic Payment Solutions – Mandate Registration, Transaction Processing and Settlements for 700+ clients at Mumbai.
- Understand new business requirement, study, and analyze process flow, prepare process notes for customer approval, arranging to set up enablers & successfully launching processes across 50+ locations.
- Extensive interaction with clients such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Loan Companies and Mutual Fund Companies for process reviews, escalation and exception handling.
- Assist sales team by participating in meetings/con-calls/walk-throughs held with prospective clients
- Revamp assembly line processes in order to tighten the control points.
- Prepare power point presentations and MIS reports for facilitating client meets and reviews held by the Senior Management.
- Ensure zero exits of clients due to services issues.
- Identify and administer cross skill set and create talent pool with cross skilling abilities.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for a strategic thinker who thinks big and sees the big picture. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – a person with passion, self motivated, with an always can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of payment industry
- Knowledge of NPCI ,RBI, SEBI circulars and ability to coordinate with the relevant stake holders to seek any clarity.
- Time management skills
- Ability to interact and work effectively with all levels of staff and customers
- Knowledge of MS Office
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you.
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.