Manual TesterApply Now
Designation: Manual Tester
Technology Software Testing
Qualification B.E or MCA
Years of Experience 7 to 12 Years
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Understand the complex Test specification and sensibly divide them into different test scenarios and cases.
• Good Manual testing concepts along with JAVA scripting.
• Agile working exp and knowledge.
• Good Understanding of Defect life cycle.
• Knowledge on review and creation of Test Traceability Matrix.
Manually Testing concepts
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Design and execute manual and automated test scripts on applications.
Payment Domain expert
Experience on Batch's Processing and execution
Experince on Random Testing and EXploratory Test concepts.
Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole by covering the E2E scenario testing.
Good knowledge on Tools like HPALM, Jira, Webload, UFT etc..
Optional/Good to have skills
• Quick learning, Pro-activeness and Flexibility
• Good interpersonal skills and prior experience working in international/European environments – need a pro-active person who can take the responsibility and deliver on commitments – someone who can also dare to say No
• Technically capable (Ex- can execute simple sql query and/or understand the log/error files etc)
• Possess experience in test automation
• Minimum 7 to 12 years of solid experienced in functional manual testing and the candidate should be working as a tester now (not in any coordinating role like test manager or project manager) – someone with hands-on experience
• 5 to 6 years experiences in banking and payments domain – someone who understands the concepts of clearing and settlement, batch payment etc
• ISTQB certified or similar so that the person should be aware of testing fundamentals (creating test case from the requirement document etc are pre-requisites)
• Experience on Payment domain(Transaction Domain), using SoapUI testing, Batch testing, REST API testing.
• Proficiency in designing and developing of Automation Framework using Java and Selenium.
• Designs test cases assuring the full coverage of the customer requirements of a project or service, applying the appropriate testing techniques.
• Proactively assists the Test Lead in monitoring and tracking defects across the testing lifecycle. Reports test results with an initial investigation of the defect to provide solution to the developer or team/project lead by investigating logs, displaying defect on the test environment, etc.
• Develops and reviews high quality and accurate test scenarios, input test data and expected results for all test phases.
• Executes tests systematically to ensure software quality.
• Takes responsibility on reporting and documentation of test cases.
• Implements all of the standard processes and tooling laid down by the organization. Proactively leads approach to the implementation of testing best practice within project team.
• Provides opportune progress status reports to the Test Lead and client.
• Supports the development of the test capabilities and competencies in the test services practice.
• Responsible of the risk and issue identification and reporting to Test Lead within his/her scope of responsibility, ensuring all risks and issues are documented with the corresponding mitigations and corrective actions.