Network EngineerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The primary purpose of this role as a Network engineer L1, he will be working in shifts to provide 24/7 support for Data Center daily activites by monitoring core network and access network, first line diagnosis and resolution of faults for local and global clients. He will also be responsible for keeping internal customer informed about the progress of fault and resolution
- Level 1 engineer will work and evaluate tickets raised for any technical support.
- He or She will work closely with the Level 2 team, the Customers, various Worldline external groups and vendors.
- He will perform incoming phone support by providing initial problem determination and escalate to a Level 2 engineer when necessary.
- He must have the ability to follow mandated Standard Operating Procedures, process flows, and network documentation.
- Lead and have the responsibility of initializing engagements with Carriers/Telcos partners for circuit testing and setting up dispatches to resolve circuit issues.
- It is imperative this candidate effectively coordinates and communicates with customers, vendors and all levels of management.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You can be ready do Network setup and Configuration of Networking Devices (Routers, Switches and Firewall), Monitoring access network and core network.
- You've got substantial knowledge knowledge of configuration/troubleshooting on routing protocols and switching. Basic knowledge on Firewalls and MPLS.
- He should be capable of of understanding of OSI layer model, TCP/IP protocols, subnetting, Working knowledge on NMS (Network Management System)
- Excellent Domain Knowledge in Routing and Switching along with Good English communication skills
- You must be completed CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification
- A Bachelors degree (B.E or Science ) is preferred with minimum of 18 months of experience as a Network engineer, if not a Science graduate then 3 years of experience.
- The ability to follow mandated Standard Operating Procedures, process flows, and fault management is a must and Monitoring access network and core network.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C)
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you.
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.