Power BI Consultant/Data analystApply Now
Power BI Consultant
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are looking for a talented Power BI candidate to assist our client in developing data-driven insights that will help our company make more informed decisions. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with our internal teams to analyse data, design dashboards and reports using Power BI, and provide expert advice on best practices for data visualization..
- Create mechanisms to generate regular reports resulting from PCI audit, and establish the Group PCI audit, budget and compliance dashboards
- Plan and implement new tools and process to maintain compliance projects
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize the reports in PCI program management
- Acquire data from different sources and translate them into business compliance reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Experience of 5+ years working knowledge in Power BI Visualization tool.
- Exceptional data visualization skills
- Confident and able to work remotely with minimum supervision and delivery oriented.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Proficient in SQL, Power Query and Power Apps, Azure cloud
- Advanced Excel, Python and R knowledge ( desired)
- Exposure of Agile methodology will be added advantage
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.