Power BI ConsultantApply Now
Date posted 03/22/2023 Location Hyderabad | India, New Delhi | India, Vadodara | India, Gurgaon | India, | India, Bengaluru | India, Mumbai | India, Pune | India, Kolkata | India, Noida | India, Chennai | India Company Worldline
Job Description and Resposibility
- Partner and orchestrate activities between WL BI team and People Intelligence
- Leading and supporting exiting Power BI dashboards (People Insights), manage future sprints, product backlog and new requirements..
- Building and maintain complex multi dimensional data models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop driving exceptional UX.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications and BI solutions.
- Implement row level security on data and managing access rights to Power BI dashboard.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience of 5+ years working knowledge in Power BI Visualization tool.
- Exceptional data visualisation skills
- Confident and able to work remotely with minimum supervision and delivery oriented.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Proficient in SQL, Power Query and Power Apps.
- Advanced Excel, Python and R knowledge ( desired)