Project ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. In FS Acquiring and Online Global Products we are looking for a project manager for various migration and client onboarding projects in our Authorization & Switching (WLP FO) domain.
- Lead and handle your projects in an independent manner.
- Manage your direct project team and project teams in other divisions. You cooperate with agile delivery organizations. Teams are on multi-locations (on- and offshore).
- You are in charge for the delivery of the project as well, cost control, project planning, resource planning, etc.
- Handle actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates.
- You ensure timely updates; you prepare and present financial and progress reports in the executive board.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- A Bachelor and/or Master´s degree in Economics or Information Management
- Should have 10 to 14 years of IT experience including minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Strong communication skills, experience working with counterparts in different geographies, preferably Europe
- Very strong leader, should be able to lead by example
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scaled Agile or Large scale Agile and should have some experience working on DevOps
- Strong Management skills, especially Risk Management, Communication Management, Resource Management
- Solid hands-on with Planning, Tracking, Reporting, Process orientation
- Must have very good people management skills including Team building, engagement, performance review, career development
- You are pragmatic, organized and structured; you are result oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- Experience with project management methodologies like Prince 2, and the agile way of work.
- Proficiency in English
.Signs of success:
- Driving efficient IT solutions to a success.
- You feel comfortable and stay calm in critical situations. Facing ambitious timelines does not intimidate you.
- You build bridges and bring teams together. You empower people, also when the project is in rough waters.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.