Senior DirectorApply Now
[Mumbai - Maharashtra]
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
You will managing Aggregator business including end to end finanical working knowledge of Nodal account management along with handling key clients in the capacity of tri-partriate environment including multiple Banks.
- Quality oriented and process driven - must be able to look at the process from quality prospects as well as bench marking
- Knowledge of Acquiring scheme settlement process / Merchant Payment life cycle
- Working experience in Merchant payment handling with TTUM expertise for VISA / MasterCard / Rupay, in products like POS, mPOS, BQR, IPG, Cash at POS and Petro
- Experience in managing Aggregator business including end to end finanical working knowledge of Nodal account management. Should have experience in managing a key clients in the capacity of tri-partriate environment including multiple Banks
- Technically orientated self starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You've got substantial knowledge Acquiring scheme settlement process / Merchant Payment life cycle
- Ability to think out of the box should be Analytical and methodical.
- Senior stakeholder management - both internal and external.
- Excellent Knowledge of Issuance of cards and life cycle management as well as Front end operations for merchant acquiring business would be an added advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and must be able to report any problems as quickly and accurately.
- 10-15 Years of work experience in Merchant payment/settlement handling with TTUM expertise for VISA / MasterCard / Rupay, in products like POS, mPOS, BQR, IPG, Cash at POS and Petro.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work from home option (T&C)
- Free private medical services
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you.
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.