Senior Executive HRApply Now
Senior Executive HR
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The person will responsible to manage complete entire employee life cycle on SAP/ HRIS system, On-Boarding formalities of New Joinees, Offer and Appointment letter generation, Personal File Management & Exit formalities.
- Manage – SAP/HRIS portal
- Coordinate with selected candidate and acquire pre-joining documents
- Offer & Appointment generation and share the same with New Joinees
- Manage complete Employee ID creation and deactivation process
- Sharing post joining documents and get same filled by New Joinees on DOJ
- Joining confirmation to all stake holder
- Attendance and Leave Management
- Maintain Employee Personal File
- Employee Database Management & Reports
- Employee Engagement Coordination
- Exit Process Coordination
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a HR generalist, Operations roles
- At least 2 years of experience HRMS, HRIS system – Mandatory
- Strong knowledge of MS excel , Power point.
- Business fluency in English language
Skills we´d like:
- Ability to work in dynamic situations, short timelines and with strict deadlines
- Pro-activity and self-reliance
- Team player, ability to work in with matrix organization
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.