Test Automation ManagerApply Now
Test Automation Manager
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Test Automation manager, then get ready to join our company.We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Identify key system and acceptance testing to be selected to a release regression test set
- Support and improve the architecture of the automation framework
- Lead and control the development of E2E test specifications
- Execute and report at weekly and monthly basis the status of our platform on the different environments
- Support developers and other QA team members in creating new automated scripts
- Ensure coding standards and logical design patterns are respected
- Provide constant input to Product Owners & Developers to improve test coverage
- Be responsible of the test tool implementation, investigate and / or perform integrations with complementary tools
- Manage test automation source code using GIT version control system
- Create automated builds using continuous integration and deployment tool such as Bamboo
- You will have a strong involvement in defining test strategy for testing products
- Ensure Automation tesm fowwling codeing standard with inhouse test automation framework structure.
- Execute, maintain and enhance the regression test suite
- Supporting different projects and product testing with constant new developments in sight
- Test automation solution integration with DevOps tools
- Always make sure Automation framework pass through SonarQube
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Hands-on knowledge of BDD Cucumber Framework/ JAVA
- Hands-on knowledge Jenkins, Azure Pipelines
- Hands-on knowledge Selenium WebDriver Automation
- Hands-on knowledge of API testing techniques
- Rest api automation using Rest Assured
- SonarQube experience desirable
- Git (Version Control)
- Analyze results of tests and to be able to update existing test suits after API changes
- Basic Knowledge about CI/CD Concepts
- Usage of Postman or JMeter tool to modify requests to validate multiple outputs on scenarios.
- Exposure to UI Automation, Selenium, JAVA Rest Assured, TestNG
- Experience using at least one defect management tool – JIRA, HP ALM, ADO etc.
- Able to interpret and translate user stories into efficient and working automation code
- Self-starter, keen to learn, inquisitive and able to work with some supervision
- Striving towards coding best practices and data quality
- Contributing to technical documentation
- -A21Financial acumen desirable
- Knowledge in Transport and Ticketing Domain will be an advantage
- ISTQB foundation certification would be a plus
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.