Authorization ExpertApply Now
The IT Cross-application Authorization Manager is responsible for the Access and Authorization of Worldline users on a selected number of Corporate IT applications & services. That would include defining the policies in coordination with business, reviewing access requests, dictating the appropriate setup, authorize and follow-up on the execution of the request by the respective support teams.
The area of responsibility of the SDM is the Corporate IT Finance & HR applications.
- User access and Authorization in Corporate IT applications (SAP ECC, SAP Portal, SAP BW/BI, SAP GRC etc.)
- Defines and updates the Access and Authorization policies of the respective services and modules in coordination with the business owners.
- Creates and manages the respective process and technical instructions documentation in cooperation with the support teams.
- Acts as an approver for Access & Authorization requests on behalf of Corporate IT
- Defines and manages the lifecycle of the respective Service Catalogue
- Defines and manages the request approval workflow in cooperation with Business Owners
- Monitors implementation of the agreed Service Management processes with the support vendor(s) and the respect of the agreed SLAs (SLA fulfilment)
- Coordinates resolution of possible disputes or issues among Vendors
- Controls and Coordinates supplier(s) Incident coordinator, Problem manager, Problem analyst for the Access & Authorization area.
- Participates in acceptance and approval process for go-live of new services and change requests
- Coordinates of the management of capacity and availability of resources and systems in cooperation with IT architecture team and Business Manager
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement and ensure agreed actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Controls and monitors the daily execution of support contract(s) in his area of responsibility
- Approves and aligns Key Vendor resource topics if related to execution of services
- Handles escalations across Key Suppliers and 3rd party providers & vendors if applicable
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
- Be an ambassador for Corporate IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
Knowledge & Experience
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Qualified
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Deep knowledge of SAP Authorization concept
- Deep knowledge in different SAP modules (SD, FI, CO, HR / HCM), SAP Workbench, * SAP Basis administration
- Experience also in working in S/4 environments
- Experience in large and international SAP projects in a context of a template roll out.
- Excellent understanding of Business processes
- 10+ years’ experience working in SAP related roles
- Certifications in ITIL and Project Mgt. (e.g. PRINCE2) are additional benefit
- Experience in Payment industry is a plus
Qualities & Skills
IT skills :
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Able to control integration Testing on deliveries
- Capability to coordinate with Migration experts on FI/CO objects.
- Able to support Business in their Customer Acceptance Test
- Ability to understand reporting needs in the Finance domain.
- Experience on SAP Solution Manager and capability to monitor non regression tests with this solution.
Soft skills :
- Team spirit
- Good listener, analysis and facilitation skills
- Ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Fluent in English (both written and oral), French is a plus
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.