FICO ConsultantApply Now
You will be SAP Consultant and participate to multiple Corporate Projects (Deployment of Core Solution, New module implementation, Migration, S/4 Project) :
- Participate to all phases of the project from Design till Go live
- Support for Design Phase, Documentation of BBP
- Participate to design workshops for interfaces
- Learn to realize/ document interfaces under SAP BTP
- Realize user guides about interfaces developed.
- Realize Integration Testing
- Realize Data Migration
- Investigate issues
- Design, implement, deploy and support SAP FICO solutions
- Interact with clients to understand the business requirements to conclude blueprint, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements
- Good listener, analysis and ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Speaking, reading and writing English.
- Strong experience in business process analysis, designing and validation
- Teamwork: work as part of a team
- Good understanding, analytical and synthesis skills
Experience & Knowledge : Minimum 8-10 years under SAP
- Ability and interest to understand business processes.
- Integration between different SAP Modules
- Ability handle multiple tasks.
- Interest for interfaces/ API / BTP
- Able to work in a multi-cultural context with team based in different countries (France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Morocco…)
- S/4 Expertise
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.