PROJECT MANAGER 1Apply Now
- Responsible primarily for Internet Payment Gateway solution offerings.
- Understand Business Requirements from the Customers and create a functional documentation covering product solution that will be offered to the customer
- Requirement elicitation phase should encompass
> Understand the Business Requirements (implicit and explicit)
> Scope Definition
> Detail Functional reqyirements and assumptions as well as constraints
> Detail out proposed solution covering functional requirements
> Release the Functional specifications document with stakeholders
> Review and Sign-off from stakeholders
- Managing Product Demos & Presentation to the customers
- Providing inputs to Pre-Sales group for sending proposals, RFP responses
- Develop standard offerings considering long term view and competition
- Assess product feature gaps against competitive offerings and client expectations
- Closely working with engineering team for the required inputs on Proposed Solution, efforts etc
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.