Project Manager 1Apply Now
You will be SAP Consultant and participate to multiple Corporate Projects (Deployment of Core Solution, New module implementation, Migration, S/4 Project) :
- Participate to all phases of the project from Design till Go live
- Support for Design Phase, Documentation of BBP
- Participate to design workshops for interfaces
- Learn to realize/ document interfaces under SAP BTP
- Realize user guides about interfaces developed.
- Realize Integration Testing
- Realize Data Migration
- Investigate issues
- Good listener, analysis and ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Speaking, reading and writing English.
- Strong experience in business process analysis, designing and validation
- Teamwork: work as part of a team
- Good understanding, analytical and synthesis skills
Experience & Knowledge : Minimum 8-10 years under SAP
- Ability and interest to understand business processes.
- Integration between different SAP Modules
- Ability handle multiple tasks.
- Interest for interfaces/ API / BTP
- Able to work in a multi-cultural context with team based in different countries (France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Morocco…)
- S/4 Expertise
You will be involved in the Corporate IT team of Worldline, to take in charge some SAP Projects ( between 100 to 1000 MD)
As such, candidate will:
- Need to know and apply a Project management methodology
- Build End to End planning from Design to Go Live with different Stakeholders : Business Stakeholders, CIT Consultants
- Report Progress via appropriate KPIs to follow the deliverables of each Project Phase
- Contribute to Risk Management, issue solving and escalate when necessary
- Animate local CIT Team ( India) composed of a dozen of SAP
- Follow up budget, costs, timeline, quality