Software Testing SpecialistApply Now
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to own the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are a highly skilled Accountant looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We have many passionate and dedicated peers who will love to work with you!
In an exciting, sophisticated, and growing environment, surrounded by competent testers, your role will be to ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high-added customer value. With a permanent position, you will join an engaged team of highly skilled people with human values.
We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, increase efficiency/productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. We are looking for a skilled and team-focused Tester to come join our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You design and implement test cases or test scripts to qualify functional and non-functional requirements
- You configure test tools and develop automated tests
- You provide support for test environments
- You undertake test automation and test strategy definition
- You support test tools definition and implementation
- You participate in DevOps and agile implementation
Signs of success:
- You define test cases according to business and technical requirements
- You run test campaigns and report issues adequately. These campaigns include: system integration testing, acceptance testing, and operational acceptance testing (performance, maintainability, security, etc.)
- You automate test cases when needed using predefined tools
- You work with the development teams in order to address issues that arise in test environments
- You set up and maintain testing procedures and testing tools
- You chip into the successful delivery of projects and improvements
- You support the continuous improvement process and propose your own measures
- You actively support and participate in the implementation of Agile, DevOps, and continuous integration processes
Skills we can’t do without:
- 2+ years’ experience in testing and software development
- Experience in test management and tracking tools (Redmine)
- Sound knowledge in test automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, PostMan
- Experience in Web Application testing.
- Ability to read and use development languages: SQL,
- Understanding or experience in Agile, Dev-Ops, and continuous integration
- Good working level in English
Skills we’d like:
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within an international team or on an individual basis under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass on knowledge
- Significant experience in problem-solving and decision-making techniques
- Show flexibility and adaptability within the workplace
- Drive to continue to grow professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
Grow with us, build tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both authoritatively and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, guide communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.