Region Head (m/f/d) DACHApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Worldline Financial Services is seeking to appoint a new Head of Region (m/f/d) DACH, bringing deep executive experience and a sound understanding of the German and german speaking financial markets to guide the consolidation and evolution of the company’s present business in the country. Area of responsibility will be the execution of the Financial Services Strategy, as well as for meeting the commercial metrics such as OE and revenue budgets, within/for the markets defined above. Additionally developing and implementing dedicated sales - and go to market strategies in the regions will lie in the accountability of the Region Head. Management of the sales, client delivery management - and business consulting teams in order to achieve above mentioned KPIs complete the role.
Who Are WeLooking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- A strong referenceable track record as an executive (CEO or GM or CM) for best practice thinking, strategic governance, risk management and financial expertise, able to drive business and product development preferably within the banking sector or payments industry
- Strong commercial competence, bringing deep market connections and corporate experiences, ripened in multiple experience across the market in captive functions as well as services provider
- Experience in a management role requiring direct oversight and accountability for operational functions and collaborative approaches between teams, bringing relevant expertise in system integrations activities as well as service model reshaping through tech expertise and IT proficiencies.
- Strong competence on banking dynamic as well as a strong network of intermediaries, service providers, experts, management teams and peers in the business
- Experience communicating with and gaining buy-in from a broad range of collaborators and experience maintaining relations with banks and financial institutions
- Knowledgeable on products and go-to-market strategies, with sound knowledge of issuing, acquiring and processing activities
- Intellectual curiosity, able to follow multiple projects in parallel
- Proactive, energetic and persistent in work
- Deep adherence to the organization's value system and the mission being defined by the new business plan
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent in communication
- Excellent German and English skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular base
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Annual holiday entitlement of 30 days
- Canteen allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Job bike (leasing)
- Hybrid working model (2 days office / 3 days remote)
- Company pension scheme BVV
- Corporate benefits
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.