Compliance Officer (F/M)Apply Now
Compliance Officer (F/M)
Paris - Voltaire
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
- The Ethics and Anticorruption Officer in France reports directly to the Head of Ethics and Anticorruption in MTS, which is part of the Group Department of Ethics and Anticorruption
- Perimeter : French legal entities within the Worldline Group
- Being the point of contact with regard to compliance topics such as:
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption, business partners screening, gifts & invitations, conflict of interests, whistleblowing, etc.
- Export controls, Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, etc.
- Execution of risk assessments, compliance monitoring; deployment of internal controls.
- Perform initial assessment of the potential impact of regulatory changes and liaise with legal department on the strategy.
- Support the business on regulatory compliance matters, providing answers and advices.
- Comprehensive knowledge development of written processes, procedures and policies
- Guide and coordinate group compliance activities within the scope (compliance related projects, risk assessment, training and awareness, process deployment)
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Successful background for at least 4 years in a similar function
- This job requires knowledge on business compliance topics (e.g. SAPIN II, ethics and compliance standards (ISO37001, ISO19600), AML legislation, Sanctions)
- This job requires an organized approach and persistence
- Eager to learn and develop
- Real skills in taking ownership, autonomy, adaptability, diplomacy and also an ability to achieve results
- Experience in promoting awareness of compliance matters (ad hoc trainings, internal communication, answers questions from business)
- Good communication, presentation and coordination skills : you speak French and you are fluent in English, Spanish is appreciated
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
You'll also enjoy a wide range of benefits, including
- Annual bonuses (year-end, vacation, profit-sharing)
- 32 days paid vacation and 13th month convertible into vacation time
- 50% reimbursement of public transport costs
- Very active works council (evenings, trips, cultural and leisure subsidies, etc.)
- Participation in sporting events (Corporate Games, races, etc.)
- Teleworking agreement
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Health and provident insurance
- Wellbeing@Worldline approach
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com