Sales Team Leader Global Accounts Retail F/MApply Now
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Main purpose of this role is to manage a team of Global Account Managers that will pursue the management of Global Accounts within the Global Accounts Retail Organization. The professional we look for will also play a relevant role in the configuration of the overall management of the Global Accounts Organisation and will potentially lead personally specific customers. He or She will be part of the Management board of the Global Accounts Retail Organization together with other peers that are also Sales Managers in complementary scopes. This will be a quota bearing role with order entry and revenue retention & account growth targets.
This is therefore a role that requires being directly responsible for a team of 4 to 6 account managers with a revenue of aprox 15 to 20M€ yearly.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Lead a team of 4 to 6 Account Managers, monitoring and supporting their sales activities towards the customers assigned to your team scope.
- Support the team, acting as a backup and second level escalation and above all, set the objectives and targets for the team and help them success in reaching them.
- Timely report to the management of the Global Accounts Organisation as well as Retail organisation of the sales activities including essentially: pipeline, forecast, budget,critical cases to manage
- The candidate may also have to directly manage a reduced set of the main accounts in its perimeter and therefore will have to put in place a way of working for himself and is team that include (these would be the expectations on the members of his/her team):
- Manage both the customer & the business (Worldline) requirements & expectations
- Create & maintain key account plans to support revenue & growth aspirations
- Manage the account retention, to include proposals & any RFP responses
- Provide timely & accurate revenue forecasting
- Manage monthly customer terminals forecasts, working closely with the procurement team while reviewing production information to ensure roll-out plans and team committed revenue numbers are achieved
- Act as the main day to day point of oversight, supervision and co-ordination of activities relating to your designated portfolio of customers by organising resources to achieve optimum Customer satisfaction through effective tracking and resolution of issues, requests, complaints, and service failure incidents
- Engage the relevant internal resources into a cohesive and ongoing dialogue with your customers relating to: sales opportunities, customer relationship management, progress/status & performance reports and operational issues resolution.
- Liaise within Worldline staff & colleagues at local, regional and group levels to ensure Customer commitments are achieved on time, to agreed standards and to the Customer’s expectations.
- Keep up to date any relevant information on the customer (contacts, opportunities) in corporate systems
- Participate in the Management Board of the Global Accounts Retail team, together with its peers and help to define and continuously review the Strategy for the Go to Market of this team.
Who Are We Looking For
- Higher Grade or Equivalent qualification in Business Management, Economics or Engineering
- A sales background in the Payment Industry
- International experience, having played roles that require covering multinational needs
- Experience in Business Development as well as sales
- Experience in leading customer facing teams
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and interpersonal skills in English and French
- Sales experience in complex environments (Minimum 7 years)
- Team management experience for moderate sized sales teams (3 to 5 people)
- Payment background
- Strong Customer orientation and desire to achieve solid customer relationships
- Ability to work on your own with very limited supervision.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Salesforce or equivalent Sales Management tools expertise
- Excellent IT Skills including all Microsoft office packagages & Excel
- SAP and Miller Heiman experience beneficial
- Operational support and process methodology knowledge
- Mastering of other languages apart from English (Italian, German, Dutch, French)
Where to be based?
- Our target scope includes mainly Europe, with a special focus in Countries like France, UK, Spain, Germany or Switzerland. The candidate will ideally be based in France with mobility as a strong part of its day to day.
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
You will also benefit from a wide range of advantages, including
- Annual bonuses (end of year, vacations, profit-sharing)
- 32 days of paid vacations and 13th month convertible into vacations
- Public transportation coverage up to 50%.
- Very active works council (evenings, trips, cultural and leisure subsidies, etc.)
- Participation in sports events (Corporate Games, races, ...)
- Telecommuting agreement
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Mutual insurance and provident fund
- Wellbeing@Worldline approach
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.