SAP Finance Consultant for Treasury (F/H)Apply Now
Great opportunity to join a dynamic, multicultural and engaging team with passion to serve our internal clients and to take part to SAP finance projects using latest technologies.
We are looking for for a BCM profile with 5 years of experience under SAP ECC6, SAP FI having worked in a multi-country enterprise organization.
You will contribute to projects for treasury from end to end
- Define and collect business requirements : main parts of projects are roll out of templates, but in some cases, some gaps have to be identified, reported and explained with proposals.
- Follow up budget timeframe and pre-defined Worldline methodology
- You act as an interface between Business Requirements and IT answers (set up or development)
- Drive the project as an autonomous consultant and perform also management tasks such as planning, reporting, track issues, escalation.
- Lead and guide a team of 2 to 4 consultants
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You are a good listener, analysis and ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding. (Excellent written and verbal communication
- You've got substantial knowledge in cash management, cash pooling, foreign exchange currency hedging, trading with a deep expertise in design, configuration and test of SAP FI and sub modules
- You have a solid experience at least 7 years in SAP ECC6 for Bank Master Data, Bank Ledger, Bank Communication Management
- You master interfaces to Swift network / Swift Service Bureau, Interfaces to Trading Platform like FXAll
- Excellent Knowledges about the different banking formats (MT101, MT940, CODA …)
- Interfaces to external Treasury Management Systems like FIS – Integrity for group cash positions
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also
- Annual bonuses (end of year, holidays, profit-sharing)
- 32 days paid holiday and 13th month convertible into holiday + 12 RTT on average
- 50% of public transport costs covered
- Very active works council (evenings, trips, cultural and leisure subsidies, etc.)
- Participation in sports events (Corporate Games, races, etc.)
- Homeworking agreement
- Company restaurant
- Mutual insurance and provident fund
- Wellbeing@Worldline approach
- At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.