Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer (F/M)Apply Now
Do you need a new challenge and an opportunity to learn in a great working environment as a DevOps engineer?
Then we have the perfect job for you! We encourage new ideas and pride ourselves on collaborative efforts.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team in order to help us deliver our products and features faster, while maintaining the highest levels of quality, in an international environment with distributed teams in Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Armenia, India, China, and Malaysia.
- Setting up the CI/CD chain for the automatic deployment of our infrastructure
- Developing, cleaning, optimizing and implementing continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous testing pipelines
- Encouraging automated tools and processes wherever possible
- Tracking KPIs and striving for continuous improvement and minimizing waste
- Maintaining internal and external support documents and educational materials
- Supporting and mentoring team members
- Focusing on short-term results, while delivering long-term solutions
- Solid coding skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to learn a complex system with a steep learning curve
- Excellent understanding of DevOps and desire to apply its principles
- Experience with software provisioning / configuration management / application deployment tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK stack, Grafana, rsyslog, etc.)
- Experience working and troubleshooting operating systems (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows, etc.)
- 5 years of experience in an Infrastructure Engineer position
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics
- Experience with Public Cloud
- Experience with Financial Services, Banking
- Experience with high volumes systems
- Be familiar with common middleware software like web servers (Apache, nginx, Tomcat, Nodejs and others), load balancers and other application environments and runtimes.
- Passionate about solving problems in an elegant and principled way
- Enthusiast about team work, learning, training and teaching