Stage - Compensation & Benefits Global Processes (F/M)Apply Now
Reporting to Group Head of C&B Global Processes, this internship will tackle all Compensation related processes, at Group scope. In a dynamic environment, our team ambition is to streamline and improve the quality of the global processes. The position will be involved in the following areas:
1. Short Term Incentive process : support regional HR and C&B teams in the deployment of a new global process and tool.
2. Salary Review: support carrying out Benchmarking, Grading and the annual Salary Review campaign
3. Participation to the deployment of the Employee Total Reward Statement at Group level
4. C&B Data Quality: along with the technical support teams, the objective is to maintain a high level of data quality to support C&B works.
5. Possible participation to other C&B topics (Employee Shareholding plans, Benefits projects, ...)
We are looking for the person who can identify to the following characteristics:
• You are detail oriented but also analytical and demonstrate capacities to work large amounts of data. Excel is one of your strengths.
• You have a taste for processes and IT systems (Successfactor).
• You are passionate about supporting your team and colleagues.
• You are a team player - being used to collaboration across functions, borders and cultures
• You are fluent in English (it will be your work language)
Location: Paris - La Défense