Stage - HR Corporate digital Transformation (F/H)Apply Now
Worldline is engaged in an ambitious digital transformation journey. We’re looking to onboard an Intern who will support the Chief People Officer, the Head of Corporate Digital Acceleration and their team in defining and monitoring Worldline’s HR strategic plan “Advance HR”. This requires high engagement from a project management and change management standpoint. You’re our ideal candidate if you have a strong interest in HR digitalization from a process, technology and experience perspective. Ideally you have gained experience in previous professional practices/internships in a corporate and/or innovative environment, in particular in organization and process design. In this role, you’ll report to the Chief People Officer and the Head of Corporate Digital Acceleration and their direct leadership team. You will also have strong connections with the HR Community (HRBPs, People Development etc.) as well as the innovation and technology community across all businesses and countries.
About the team
We are a small team of 2 people working on HR Digital Transformation directly with the Chief People Officer . We arecommitted to continuous improvement, always looking for new and innovative ways to improve HR at Worldline,collectively build HR digital excellence, and grow employee and manager experience. At Worldline and within HR, we are globally minded with a PayTech focus. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Develop a digital experience practice within WL HR global organisation
- Contribute to innovative initiatives around digital onboarding, induction, learning…
- Develop and implement an HR service quality survey and monitor its action plan to secure continuous HR improvement
- Support the delivery of our change management initiatives towards the HR community and our internal customers
- Coordinate our “Friday learnings” events to bolster knowledge sharing across our teams of HR professionals worldwide
- … and many more!
Signs of success
As a successful Intern, you support and accelerate our HR community’s customer success by helping us deploying and delivering HR transversal projects. Through collaboration with the HR community and HR leadership worldwide, you will build our reputation as trusted, business-oriented and innovative professionals and contribute to Worldline’s ambition to become the Agile Fast-Growing Leading PayTech.
Skills we can't do without:
- You ideally have already contributed to major global HR projects, as an intern either in a large corporate or within a top-tier consulting firm
- You have a good understanding of HR processes
- You understand technology and are passionate about innovation
- Employee experience and satisfaction are key motivation and passion drivers
- Your personal skills will allow you to navigate a complex matrix organisation and quickly build relationships across the organization
- You master PowerPoint and Excel, and are confident leveraging the full Office365 Suite
- M1 or M2 HR Master student
- Curious, well-organized, result-oriented
- Fluent in English
Pourquoi travailler chez Worldline?
Une ambiance bienveillante et collaborative qui n'est pas une fausse promesse mais une réalité
L’opportunité d’exprimer tes compétences, de nouvelles idées, divers points de vue, etc.
Des valeurs basées sur le respect de l’humain, l’implication, l’inspiration et le développement de nos talents
Ce poste t’intéresse ? Nous aimerions t’entendre, fais nous signe !