Stage - IT : Testing Analyst (F/H)Apply Now
We are eager to work with you! Please join us! (response in French or in English)
Licence Payment Products department provides Interbanking solutions to different Financial institutions in Europe in order to connect them to European Central Bank (T2/T2S/ECMS), Bank of England (CHAPS), EBA Clearing House (Euro1/Step1) and Correspondent Banking, as well as exchanges in Instant Payments (IP)
CRISTAL is the reference in the management of Liquidity for High Value Payments: Financial institutions using our payment & liquidity software solutions process 15% of high-value payments in euros – that is more than 500 billion euro daily.
CRISTAL teams are 30 people dedicated to:
- specification & acceptance tests (your team)
Your mission… should you chose to accept it:
You will be responsible of one evolution of the product, from its acceptance tests to its delivery/support to the client.
CRISTAL is a complex software, built over 25 years, with high functional added value.
Its behaviour and design comprehension are part of the development task.
You will work within the Testing team and will also interact with members of the development and technical teams.
You will be required to work independently.
The project consists of setting up a set of Jenkins pipelines to simplify and automate all the deployment steps of the existing software between the end of development and the start of the testing phases.
The set of environments to be deployed contains approximately 50 environments; the technical bases are multiple.
The solution produced must be documented and sufficiently stable for daily use.
At the end of this period, you will have:
- An overview of the Interbanking market, pan-European payments instruments in Europe
- Solid knowledge of producing deliverables and making them available
- Learned to interact with diverse teams
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for Master students or Bac +5 with:
- excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- some interests for Interbanking market
You know the basic compilation and deployment processes across multiple languages.
You are autonomous and used to looking for solutions.
Implementing an operational and stable solution is important to you.
- French: Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Shell Unix
- Understanding of financial domain, Interbanking market, payments instruments
- UNIX, SQL, Java, Jenkins, makefile, Maven, XML
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Monthly compensation paid by bank transfer
- Access to our company restaurant
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com