Stage - Product Developer (F/H)Apply Now
We are eager to work with you! Please join us! (response in French or in English)
Licence Payment Products department provides Interbanking solutions to different Financial institutions in Europe in order to connect them to European Central Bank (T2/T2S/ECMS), Bank of England (CHAPS), EBA Clearing House (Euro1/Step1) and Correspondent Banking, as well as exchanges in Instant Payments (IP)
CRISTAL is the reference in the management of Liquidity for High Value Payments: Financial institutions using our payment & liquidity software solutions process 15% of high-value payments in euros – that is more than 500 billion euro daily.
CRISTAL teams are 30 people dedicated to development (your team) and specifications & acceptance tests.
Your mission… should you chose to accept it:
You will be responsible of one evolution of the product, from its specification to its delivery/support to the client, including of course its conception and development.
CRISTAL is a complex software, built over 25 years, with high functional added value.
Its behaviour and design comprehension are part of the development task.
- Drawing up of specifications – with the assistance of the specifications team
- Designing and implementation study of the evolution
- Development and unit tests
- Creation of the internal acceptance tests – with the assistance of the tests team
- Follow-up and fixing of defects regarding the scope of the evolution
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You are a Master student or Bac+5
- You can work fluently in Frech and English
- You have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams
- You love development
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Monthly compensation paid by bank transfer
- Access to our company restaurant
- 3 working time reduction per quarter
- CSE Ticketing
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com