Stage - Technical writer (F/H)Apply Now
Merchant Services Instore, a global business line of Worldline group brand, is migrating its deployment chain to an advanced internal cloud infrastructure [ AIS – Advanced Infrastructure ].
In the chain of payment acceptance, Ms Instore - Axis is the European leader in payment platforms.
Its critical and complex system is based on the collaborative orchestration of information.
Our value is also respectful on diversity and strives within an emulating framework.
Ensure the knowledge flows within Worldline Instore Payment Business line and its Platform teams.
Technical Writer strives to leverage documentation, communication, collaboration and facilitation to develop a sense of community within P&R teams.
Technical Writer leads employees to put an optimal effort in achieving the objectives of the organization as they can easily share valuable information.
Technical Writer usually does not write the content directly but focuses on assisting team members to accomplish their documentation delivery.
Technical Writer has the skills and expertise to coach teams in understanding values, principles, and workflow.
It is a selfless leadership style where a leader possesses a natural feeling to serve for the greater good.
. Management of our system and processes used to capture, track and store electronic documents.
Within our operative playbooks.
Communications / PR
. Technical Writer is responsible for helping our department to frame our messages for broad distribution, reception, and comprehension.
For example, newcomer presentation or our monthly newsletter.
Customer Support / Service
Technical Writer will assist our organization to continuously document and track our customer KPI for satisfaction .
CSR – Corporate social responsibility
Technical Writer will support candidly documentation of our organization possible negative impacts, minimizing damage while establishing policies and processes to protect the community.
- Content Management System,
- Canva, Confluence, SharePoint, Ms Office, Ms teams, Slack, adobe suite
- Transversal Leadership and meeting facilitation
- Community building
- Problem solving
- Strongly output and result orientated, aligned with corporate objectives
- Experienced in working in complex international organization structures
- Expert in training and in documenting training material
- Knowledge - in Information technology ( IT )
- Nice to have - in most aspects of IT management in the payment, banking, and finance industry
- Dynamism and outspoken
- Strong ability to felicitate
- English (C2), French (C2)
- Spanish or Arabic or Russian is an advantage
Education Qualifications / Experience
- Completed a communication/PR degree or comparable experience combined with a qualification or experience in meeting facilitation
- Successful track record of working in an organization with a strong communication / PR focus, evidenced by an in-depth understanding of the principles and practice of technology operations
- Experience in IT organization with the capacity to understand and deliver IT documentation