Project ManagerApply Now
We are Build to Run, a Worldline’s international division, a part of Global Architecture within Projects and Operations. We cover the all life cycle, from the first studies to the run in production. Our activities are spread over several domains:
- We make studies and orientations during pre-sales / investment preparation
- We do architecture reviews
- We do architecture design and steering during projects
- We are an actor in the Cloud Transformation
We are the key element to bridge the gap between IT and business, you will understand business needs, propose adapted high-level-designs for their projects, and become a key referent knowing the existing and future solutions and platforms. Becoming a trusted and close partner of the business units, you will also be the voice of GA: sharing and explaining our position, ensuring project designs efficient, consistent with WL’ standards.
Your day to day responsibilities :
- Lead architecture project activities within Projects Department
- Steer, and contribute to analyses during projects preparation
- Mobilize the appropriate technical resources for the project
- Lead, and contribute to the design of technical and application architecture within your projects
- Serve as the middle layer between Corporate IT and business partners
- Lead and animate the architecture steering committee of the different business lines, as well the monitoring of their evolution
- Understand and advocate the IT strategies, and provide strong assertive guidance to the business to ensure accurate alignment with technical strategy and standards.
- Promote and develop activities covered by the B2R Division
- Contribute to the principles that guide architecture and technology for the Worldline group.
Skills & proficiencies:
- Project management and leadership skills for leading projects and the teams involved with them
- General technical understanding of infrastructure, Architecture and Service Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deal with a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand business processes, and knowledge of the Payment and digital industry would be considered a plus.
- Ability to understand swiftly the functions and capabilities of new services and technologies.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting, including the ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architectures.
- Ability to detect opportunities to reuse existing services and technical solutions in different business problems.
- Good communication skills in English – written and oral
- Graduate degree or comparable in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 3 -7+ years of experience in IT project management, covering technical integration, architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Exposure to international environments