Senior Solution Architect (F/M)Apply Now
We are Build to Run, a Worldline’s international division, a part of Global Architecture . We cover the all life cycle, from the first studies to the run in production. Our activities are spread over several domains:
- We make studies and orientations during pre-sales / investment preparation
- We do architecture reviews
- We do architecture design and steering during projects
- We ensure E2E architectures to cover several functional applications up to several functional domains across the company
- We are an actor into the Cloud Transformation
We are the key element to bridge the gap between IT and business, you will understand business needs, propose adapted high-level-designs for their projects, and become a key referent knowing the existing and future solutions and platforms. Becoming a trusted and close partner of the business units, you will also be the voice of GA: sharing and explaining our position, ensuring project designs are efficient, consistent with WL’ standards.
Your day to day responsibilities :
- Collect needs and context (trends, strategy) of internal or business services. Analyze these elements to propose an efficient technical solution matching business requirements, non-functional requirements and technical/internal constraints. Detail the technologies, warranties, costs, and defend/negotiate proposal in front of all partners
- Understand and advocate the IT strategies specially with cloud projects (private & public clouds), and provide strong assertive guidance to the business to ensure accurate alignment with technical strategy and standards.
- Analyse technical and application architecture proposals and existing environments to detect deficiencies, define and steer recommendations for improvement based on GA orientations and guidelines, present and promote proposals to the relevant instances.
- Support business and technical teams in charge of implementations during Project
- Continues control implementations and realizations compared to initial definition
- Promote and develop activities covered by the Division B2R
- Contribute to the principles that guide architecture and technology for the Worldline group.
Skills & proficiencies :
- Ability to analyze and define recommendations and improvements of solutions and platforms
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to take ownership of a problem, capture ideas to tackle it and convey your approach efficiently
- Good understanding of technical infrastructure, Architecture and Service Design
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary and multicultural colleagues and teams
- Ability to understand business processes
- Ability to detect opportunities to reuse existing services and technical solutions in different business problems.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture methods and architecture frameworks is a plus
- Good communication skills in English – written and oral
- Graduate degree or comparable in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 3 -7+ years of experience in architecture and solution design, covering technical integration, architecture, cloud design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Exposure to international environments
Perks & benefits
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include:
- 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more;
- We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services;
- Employee Share Program. We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are crafted to give every Worldline a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow;
- At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Grow with us, build tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both authoritatively and personally. You will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you desire to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.