Senior Sales Account - Transport MobilityApply Now
Senior Sales Account – Transport Mobility
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Worldline’s mobility transport division in the UK&I helps passengers travel on public transport everyday by providing critical technology along the customer journey from start to finish – our teams have decades of unrivalled experience in developing and running systems that reflect the complex processes that underpin transport – we are a key and trusted supplier.
Worldline is trusted to handle £345billion in payment transactions annually and is experienced at managing complex projects in the UK and around the world, such as:
- the next-generation mobile ticketing solution in Paris,
- the IT settlement system that ensures all revenue from UK rail ticket sales (c8bn a year) is apportioned to the different operators correctly, and
- the Mobility as a Service offering in the West of England, bringing together all modes of transport so customers can to plan, book and pay for their journeys in a single app
We have ambitious growth plans to increase our revenue across existing customers and by acquiring new ones over the next 3 years.
- Manage sales opportunities end to end from lead generation to contract signature
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan and work to convert these prospects into potential opportunities for large deals or proof of concepts that will scale to larger deals
- Respond to RFIs, RfPs and tenders and produce customer proposals
- Attend industry events to generate new prospects
- Work with Account teams to identify new opportunities in their client accounts
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You can help potential customers understand our product capabilities and how these can solve their business capabilities
- 5-10 years working in solution sales
- You've ideally got experience of the UK transport, payments or new mobility industry, ideally in new mobility
- You are a self starter who can convert prospects into pipeline opportunities by building trusted relationships across new and existing customers in rail
- A motivation and passion for solving customer problems and working with internal and external stakeholders to close sales
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work in an international environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits: medical insurance, pension, company bonus, flexible and remote working.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.